q
ENTRY ABOUT Heartbeats STUFFS +FOLLOW DASH


hate
                                                                              
hye peeps ;)

srsly why people around me keep annoy me aaaaaaaaaa srsly i hate you know i hate! idk i keep hate someone then i hate the people who should not i hate thats why i hate this feeling huaaaaaaa //creys idk i think el hate me srsly even she wont tell me but i know ah. In the class she didnt treat me like mira see? hurmm idk what to say and want to keep in my heart alone but i cant so i tell in this blog okay :') hikhik. idk with who i want to tell this and when i told mira she no response hm she hv changed a lot maybe? hm idk. 


But i want to tell you :'D

hurm how can i do? okay thankyou cause read my story :* InsyaAllah it will be fine soon! kyaaaaa paipai sayang :D



Written by me at Friday, May 10, 2013 | 0 Pinkzluv{s}

PAUSE HERE