q
ENTRY ABOUT Heartbeats STUFFS +FOLLOW DASH


sad
 

hm here minho for you readers since im in love with him. hm
 where mira where she? why did she off her and why she did't online ah wae. You know that i miss you. How dare you make me like this twin you know i just miss you yess of course you don't know hm i just sighing when i on my fb but you did't reply my im rn ;; And AD , you don't hv to say that nobody care and love you if your unnie did't greet you on twitter it's not reason that she forgot you hm maybe she's busy or she hv her reason okay dear ? just think positively :) since i watch TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU i being emosional hahahahaha well idk what's wrong with or i think i insane with CHOI MINHO :P btw gomawopta cause read my annoying post kekeke :3 paipai 

Written by me at Saturday, May 25, 2013 | 0 Pinkzluv{s}

PAUSE HERE