q
ENTRY ABOUT Heartbeats STUFFS +FOLLOW DASH


hye le' people 

Ya Allah. Did i in problem? i think no. Please i just friend with everyone. But twin forever ma twin & ma gurls forever ma gurls! understand that? jeball puhlease we're forever be like A BIG HAPPY FAMILY okay? Well gaduh - gaduh sikit biasa lah an? takkan lah nak baik je mesti Allah give us some dugaan for judge kita kan if friendship kita ni tahan lama or not :') well you guys hate me okay i know and i understand. well nana you hate me damn much right? okay thankyou. i tell the truth right nana? thanks . im not teasing you. Same both to ellia you hate me too right even you always said. you always love me & like but you're not. Same guess to omma well you told ad that you hate me right? okay hm see seems you guys hate me. yup thankful. well im not perfect i just an ordinary girl & Allah's servant who always  make mistakes. no im not to fight with you all i just tell the truth right? i know your heart. i know. 


read this ;





                                                we always do this everytime right ma gurls? :'D



sincerely ,
zico

Written by me at Friday, July 26, 2013 | 0 Pinkzluv{s}


                                                we always do this everytime right ma gurls? :'D



sincerely ,
zico

Written by me at Friday, July 26, 2013 | 0 Pinkzluv{s}
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

PAUSE HERE